Aura is a Stockholm based Fintech scale-up providing a complete digital cloud platform for financial institutions to launch and run their business at light-speed. Our platform is at the center of our customers’ digitization path and business critical.
We are backed by Swedish venture funds and are here to upend the dynamics of platforms that run financial institutions. We have a strong growth ambition in the Nordic market and aiming for a European expansion. We have a vision to be a leading global player in providing digital platforms for financial services.
As the Chief Technology Officer of the company, you will be part of the executive team and be the face and personality of the technology pursuits of our organization. You will lead all development & delivery efforts for our technology platform. You will own our technology platform, set the technical direction for our product development, create, and execute an operational plan, identify the right resources necessary to put the plan into action and oversee the entire process from start to finish.
You will also be the technical face of the product and the organization championing our vision, road map and tactical paths we take along the journey. Internally, you will lead technology teams in day-to-day operations, provide key technology expertise, make critical technology, design, and architectural decisions, to build and maintain the technology edge of our platform.
Your Skills / abilities
- You are a person with an entrepreneurial mindset and like to take challenges in building a scale up organization.
- You have at least 15+ years of experience in leading complex technology projects in Financial Services domain.
- You have successfully built products in a cloud-up architecture leveraging tools and techniques provided by native cloud providers and their eco-system / marketplace partners.
- You have experience working as a Senior Technical leader whose technical design decisions measurably influenced a software development organization north of 10M EUR in annual revenue.
- You have at least 12+ years of writing production-quality code and continue to enjoy writing and reviewing quality code and implement coding standards.
- You have a customer-centric mindset and approach to solving problems.
- You played significant role in making important architecture and design decisions on software projects over a long period of time keeping in view the evolving nature of the platform and the business it serves.
- You are conversant with latest technology trends and can engage with customers at CxO level and advise them on the technology decisions.
- You create synergy with other-architects, mentoring them by providing high-quality feedback on their work and thrive in an open-feedback culture.
- You can simplify complex ideas and communicate them in writing with clear logical thinking.
- You are a leader who can connect with the team, identify their strengths and weaknesses, align the team to realize our vision.
- You are fluent in English as the working language; knowledge of Swedish and other Nordic languages is a plus.