Aura is a Stockholm based Fintech scale-up providing a complete digital cloud platform for financial institutions to launch and run their business at light-speed. Our platform is at the center of our customers’ digitization path and business critical.
We are backed by Swedish venture funds with a vision to bring light-speed to market for financial institutions. We have a strong growth ambition in the Nordic market and aiming for a European expansion. We have a vision to be a leading global player in providing digital platforms for financial services.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will lead the Customer Success Team, in the Nordic region and be responsible for the success of our customer’s business met through our platform. You will lead all customer engagement, planning and communication with our customers.
You will own our customers in the region, and ensure that they are provided with the utmost attention to run their business on our platform, engaging with them in multiple ways to up-sell and cross-sell our platform’s capabilities with their success and growth in mind.
You and your team of Platform Functional Consultants and Analysts will engage with customers from pre-sales, solutioning, project management and support for our customers.
Your Skills / abilities
- You are a person with an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion to find solutions for our customers through our Platform.
- You have at least 10+ years of experience in Core banking projects or similar banking applications having gone through more than one complete onboarding and implementation cycle.
- You have good domain knowledge on consumer and SME banking with knowledge of banking processes in the Nordic region.
- You have hands-on experience of migration from or to any core banking application having lead the various stages of such an implementation.
- You have excellent project management skills and successfully managed onboarding and support projects for financial institutions.
- You have managed projects in an agile manner with an ability to oversee multiple streams and milestones across customer projects.
- You can simplify complex ideas and communicate them in writing with clear logical thinking.
- You are people-oriented person who builds strong relationships with customers and stake holders.
- You are a person who can connect with the team, identify their strengths and weaknesses, align the team to realize our vision.
- You are fluent in English as the working language; knowledge of Swedish and other Nordic languages is a plus.